FREE VSCO FILTERS FOR ANDROID

3/01/2017


VSCO is one of the famous editing applications that contains a lot of interesting filters but not all are free to be used right? After spending hours on the internet trying to find out how to own all of the latest filters on VSCO, I finally found the thing I've been looking for. Yes, free paid filters for all of my lovely readers! So let's get into it.

Follow the steps below:

1. Uninstall your current VSCO application.

2. Click on this link. You will be directed to a download page and click download


If the page is not responding you have to open using Google Drive instead of Browser like this



3. A download tab should appear and you'll have to wait until it reaches 100%


4. Click next then install when this thing (i don't know what to call it) come into view


There you go, your free filters are ready to be used.


For the next post, I will write a tutorial for VSCO based on the famous grunge type of editing and other types of editing include pastel coming soon for Instagram users that I've just discovered. I still couldn't find this version for iPhone users but will update soon when I've found one.

If you have any problem installing the application above, do inform me in the comment section below. Bye!

You Might Also Like

32 comments

  1. Okay this is cool.. Gonna try this with my phone later.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cool, thanks for tutorial =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure! have fun editing your pictures :D

      Delete
  3. Hihi, bestkan yang ni! kite pun dulu bf adik yang tolong installkan, rupanya macam ni je...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha tulah ni pun baru tergerak hati nak cari haha

      Delete
  4. OMG I was looking for this one before! Thanks for sharing this, cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad that you've found what you want. No problem :D

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I know right :( I myself couldn't use it on my phone too

      Delete
  6. ios tak dapat pulak ni kann huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tulah. nanti kalau ada saya share sini :D

      Delete
  7. Yeayyy! Thank you, thank you. Sekarang jugak kite buat! Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha you're most welcome :) have fun!

      Delete
  8. omg omg omg omg, tak taw ada org buat pirated sampai ceni. thanksssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  9. always use vsco filter and im an iphone user. banyak tutorial ajar cmne nk dptkan vsco filter free tp mcm complicated je for iphone user. awak share la the simplest ways pleaseee. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. still looking for the way to do it on iphone too. will inform you once I knew how to do it ok :D

      Delete
  10. for sure, for iphone user cannot use this way. u need to find username and password for paid account all over the internet. ada tapi kene pandai cari.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you're correct. I've tried that before and almost all of them have been hacked by other people

      Delete
  11. Omg, first at all I thought that this is spam and now I tried it and it worked ! thank you soo much <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg just downloaded and it works perfectly! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you uninstalled your previous VSCO app, do you still have to login to the new installed app which has all the filers?

    ReplyDelete