While going through my chat box I came across a message telling me I was tagged to answer 11 questions and I think what's better than knowing each other on Blogger right? So let's get startedddd
- Thank the person who tagged you (Big thanks to sis Afifah for tagging me *flying hugs* 💕)
- Answer their 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Give them 11 questions to answer
1. What was the last movie you watch?
Went to a midnight movie with my family and Kung Fu Yoga wasn't that bad. I thought it would be boring but I was wrong. Shout out to Jackie Chan!!
2. What are you trying to achieve in your blog?
Well, to be frank, I really want to grow more readers/followers and post a lot of beneficial posts but procrastination and consistency are my imaginary enemies.
3. Do you think you are someone with a sense of humor?
Whenever I tried to make a joke it turned out to be so lame but when I didn't, people tend to laugh at what I was saying sometimes so..I'm not quite sure
4. Imagine 10 years ago. How does that make you feel about yourself now?
She was an innocent, fat girl who's been called fat by the people around her. The innocent girl who wish she could eat all the chickens in the world HAHAHA. If only she knew how it is like to grow up...zzzz
I'm not saying I've totally improved myself but she must be grateful to be who I am now. I've tried so hard to fit in what others expected me to. From my physical look, studies, the way I treat people and others. I've gained a lot of experiences and that's what makes me who I am now.
One advice to the old me: Stop eating too much
5. How would your friend describe you?
I'm a very sensitive person when it comes to this kind of question so I avoid asking my friends T.T
I think, one of my friends will describe me as a clumsy person? or maybe ambitious. "Clumsy dan farah berpisah tiada"
6. Do you have hobbies that others might find unusual?
YES. I like to look in the mirror and do different kinds of ugly face or maybe just stare at my own face for few minutes. I only do this at home every day. Mom used to scold me because in her own theory the mirror will become uneven, I don't know if that makes any sense. I still do it to this day anyway, who cares :p
7. Have you done anything illegal?
I downloaded songs, movies and others in an illegal way. I think most people now do that right?
8. If you ended up being a prisoner, what likely to be the reason?
Spreading fake news/rumors. Sometimes I tend to trust anything I read on the internet way too easy and spread it away to my parents/friends. Should be more careful if I didn't want this to be a reality haha
9. What most likely the thing that will get you angry?
When someone changes the things that I like. For instance, if I decorated my study table by putting on fake flowers then someone moves it to another place. I know this example may sound weird to you but I'm that type of person.
10. How do you handle yourself when you get angry?
I will avoid talking to that person. It may take a few hours or up to 1 day but the longest was only 2 days. Pretending someone doesn't exist is one of my talents, I should put that on my resume.
11. Best thing to eat when you are angry?
I would like to tag these amazing people (randomly picked from my chatbox):
1. How do you start a conversation?
2. Best compliment you've received?
3. What was the last picture you took with your phone?
4. What was the last lie you told?
5. If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, who would you pick and why?
6. What cheers you up?
7. Who is your hero?
8. What have you always wanted?
9. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
10. What question do you hate to answer?
11. What is your biggest fear?
Do it for the blog! I literally changed all of the questions. Can't wait to read your answers. Have fun answering my questions, bye!